The Educational modules (Seminars, Courses) of the Program last from 3 to 10 weeks, depending on its type, as follows:
|No. Weeks *|
|Professional Short Term Seminars||3|
|Professional Long Term Seminars||6|
|Modules (4 courses)||4Χ10 weeks of courses
(10 calendar weeks)**
- The duration of each module / course / seminar shall be announced in the notification of the program. The possibility of extending the completion of each module / course is not applicable with only exceptions serious medical issues or serious family events. These are examined and decided by the Project Director in cooperation with the owner of each Educational module / course / seminar, and its decision is absolute and unambiguous.
- Trainees may participate and join each module / course in their time and place regardless of where they are located, within the duration of each module / course / seminar.
- Acceptance of participation in each module / course / seminar of the Program is subject to approval by the Secretariat of the Program by electronic notification of the Student and the payment (partial or full) of the financial obligations. The payment signifies that each participant fully agrees with the terms and conditions irrevocably and completely.
- By accepting participation, each trainee is uniquely identified and the passwords received are personal and non-transferable. These passwords correspond to a specific module / course / seminar, giving access to the following online services:
5.1. Electronic educational material as listed on the program platform and includes, but not limited to, lesson notes, exercises, supporting material, video, etc.
5.2. Forum / Chat Areas, where each participant can talk to other participants as well as with the educational / academic staff,
5.3. Communicating with the Program Secretariat, for any issue or problem that arises,
5.4. Specific Links with Internet sites where trainees will be able to find educational material (articles, statistics, lectures, speeches, magazines, newspapers, etc.).
- Each owner of Educational module / course / seminar provides material for student use and free of charge and intellectual property restrictions. It is its ultimate responsibility to obtain all necessary permits, which freely transfers to the Program.
- The program acquires the ultimate intellectual property of the educational materials and can provide them as its disposal without restrictions.
- Quality Control: Random Sample Identification Checks are carried out within the framework of quality assurance of the Program. The “Participant Identification Testing” process aims to ensure the quality of the educational services provided. In particular, an authorized Program Officer communicates by telephone with a random sample of trainees in order to determine whether they participated in the program’s educational procedures, if they encountered problems with the educational material, the communication with the owner of each educational module /course, and more general learning issues.
- In the case of non-participation of the trainee in the “Participant Identification Testing” process, the certificate of education is not granted, even if the score obtained by the person enrolled in the program is “pass”.
- Responsibilities of the Scientific Director of the Program and the owner of each educational module /course: they are primarily responsible for the structure and operation of the syllabus of each module / course / seminar and are responsible for:
10.1. Synchronous and asynchronous lectures on the learning object (s) of the program
10.2. Posting of educational material, announcements, timetable, scores
10.3. Contacting students
10.4. Communicating with Other Instructors
10.5. Communication as well as notification on any issue was requested by the nature and the position regarding their responsibilities